A Chester County woman, set to go on trial for a murder in which she convinced her young lover to kill her husband, pled guilty on Tuesday and was sentenced to life in prison.
The Chester County, Pa. district attorney has decided not to seek the death penalty against a West Goshen woman and her lover in the June murder of the woman’s husband.
Two people will be tried in Chester County court for the love triangle murder of a West Goshen man last month at his landscaping business.
by KYW’s Brad Segall A 22-year-old Delaware County man has waived extradition and will return to Chester County to face murder charges in what prosecutors are calling a love triangle murder.
by KYW’s Brad Segall A Delaware County, Pa. man wanted for the murder of a Chester County man in what authorities are calling a “love triangle” killing has been taken into custody in Colorado.
- 3 On Your Side: New Shore Rental Charge
- Couple With Down Syndrome Gets Surprising Offer From Same Movie Theater They Say Mistreated Them
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...