Many retailers have extended their store hours and a lot of them are offering some big discounts to lure shoppers in.
Santa, Mrs. Claus and their elves touched down at a mall in South Jersey Friday night.
The battle over booze in Moorestown returns to New Jersey Superior Court later this week as a business seeks to expand the scope of alcohol sales approved by voters last year.
This week, Hadas Kuznits quizzes a well known French chef for some romantic Valentine’s Day dining tips, interviews the author of a new vegan cookbook, and talks with the owners of a new peanut butter (!) restaurant and a new wine bar in Fairmount.
By Jim Donovan: Families no longer need to stand in line for hours at a time to visit with Santa this holiday season. Some local malls are once again offering a Fast Pass so that […]
Now that voters have approved the sale of alcohol in Moorestown, NJ — but only at the mall — local officials are looking into how to make it work.
No surprises in legislative elections in the Garden State.
Question one on the ballot paves the way for alcohol sales in the dry town, and question two would restrict those sales to the Moorestown Mall.
With Black Friday behind us, Hanukkah underway, and Christmas right around the corner, nine shopping malls in our region are throwing in some perks – free gifts! Now through December 19th, Exton Square Mall, The […]
- Cleanup Underway After Heavy Rain Causes Flooding In Shore Towns
- Police: Shoplifters Concealed $600 In Prescription Drugs Down Pants
- Car Crash Causes Hundreds of Residents To Lose Power In Bucks County
- Doctor Killed By Husband In NJ Murder-Suicide
- Dom Giordano Speaks To Gov. Corbett About Increase In Gas Prices Under Proposed Bill
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion