A Roman Catholic monsignor will let the Philadelphia archdiocese pay his legal fees in a clergy abuse case despite a warning that at trial his interests could conflict with the church’s.
The Archdiocese of Philadelphia said Sunday that parishioners at Saint Joseph parish in Downingtown were informed in weekend Masses that Monsignor William Lynn was placed on administrative leave Friday.
- AAA: NJ Gas Prices Still On The Rise
- Archbishop Chaput Ordains 3 To The Priesthood For Archdiocese Of Philadelphia
- 2 Hospitalized After Early Morning Crash In Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Coffee Shop Employee Credited With Recognizing Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker
- Pennsylvania, New Jersey See Economic Boost From Giant Lottery Prizes