Jess Lipka was exhilarated at the chance of owning the rare $5 bill, even though his winning bid of nearly $247,000 terrified him.
Always on the lookout for new ways to make money, Facebook is trying something made popular by another social network.
The FBI is investigating the theft of a large sum of money from a plane that landed at Philadelphia International Thursday morning.
The State Employees’ Retirement System notified Sandusky he will no longer receive his $59,000 annual pension following his conviction and sentence in the child sexual abuse scandal.
It’s as much of an American tradition as holiday shopping: post-holiday debt. But as 3 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan finds, trimming some costs right now can help consumers stash some cash before Black Friday.
According to police, a 41-year-old man and 37-year-old woman were approached by four male suspects while sitting in their car in the Basin Road Plaza parking lot at about 9:45 p.m.
If you think that it’s just recent grads that are struggling to pay student loans, think again. As 3 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan finds, more and more people are heading into retirement with student loan debt.
3 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan finds that while credit card laws are supposed to protect young people from piling up too much debt, there are still some risks.
For many students, purchasing textbooks can take a big bite out of the budget. 3 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan joins us with some advice on how to save some money.
The Olympic Games can inspire a lot of budding athletes, but as any parent knows, kids’ sports can cost lots of cash. So 3 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan has some advice on how to save
It’s August, and that means back-to-school shopping is in full swing. If you’re looking for some ways to save some money, 3 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan has some advice.
Many of us have a good bit of our money tied up through Wall Street and current events may give us reason to wonder what’s going on with those guys, and a former private trust manager is now spilling the beans.
3 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan has advice that many households can use to plan for emergencies, retirement and more.
According to statistics salaries are expected to rise 3% this year. Will yours?
3 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan tells us what new graduates can expect when it comes to paying those bills.
- Cleanup Underway After Heavy Rain Causes Flooding In Shore Towns
- Police: Shoplifters Concealed $600 In Prescription Drugs Down Pants
- Car Crash Causes Hundreds of Residents To Lose Power In Bucks County
- Doctor Killed By Husband In NJ Murder-Suicide
- Dom Giordano Speaks To Gov. Corbett About Increase In Gas Prices Under Proposed Bill
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...