Halladay, on the 15-day disabled list because of inflammation in his throwing shoulder, met with Dr. Lewis Yocum in Los Angeles on Tuesday, but Phillies manager Charlie Manuel said he had yet to hear results of the examination.
Ruben Amaro says that he does not have a problem with the fact that Roy Halladay wasn’t clear with the team about shoulder pain.
It’s not even mid-May and the buzzards are already circling, sniffing for scraps of what isn’t exactly a roadside carcass. Not yet anyway. The Phillies are faced with some trouble. There’s no questioning that. Just 32 games into 2013, the looming question glaring at Phillies general manager Ruben Amaro is when the sell-by date is for this team.
A day after a demoralizing 12-run loss at home, the Philadelphia Phillies delivered just the kind of well-rounded victory manager Charlie Manuel had been seeking.
After a disastrous Sunday at Citizens Bank Park which saw them lose to a bad Miami team 14-2 and learn that starter Roy Halladay is dealing with shoulder discomfort, the Phillies are now in San Francisco to open a seven-game road trip with the first of three against the Giants.
See the complete list of items you can bid on in the Phillies Phantastic Auction, including dinner with Charlie Manuel and Anthony Gargano, or a bullpen session with Cole Hamels.
Jonathan Pettibone pitched neatly into the seventh, Ryan Howard, Chase Utley and Domonic Brown hit solo homers and the Philadelphia Phillies beat the Miami Marlins 4-1 Friday night.
After that disastrous series in Cleveland, the Phillies desperately needed to turn things around and last night the hapless Miami Marlins proved to be just the right tonic for what ailed them.
Former Phillies closer Mitch Williams thinks Rich Dubee is to blame for the Phillies poor pitching performance.
Ryan Howard and Domonic Brown hit solo homers to back Kyle Kendrick and the Philadelphia Phillies beat the Miami Marlins 7-2 Thursday night.
Three players to buy low on in fantasy baseball, and three players to sell high.
Ryan Raburn tied a career high with four hits, Trevor Bauer allowed one hit in five strong innings for his first American League win, and the Cleveland Indians beat the Philadelphia Phillies 6-0 on Wednesday night.
The Phillies will turn to Cliff Lee Wednesday night in Cleveland as they look to bounce back from Tuesday night’s drubbing in the series finale between the two teams.
Former Philadelphia Phillie Jamie Moyer will deliver the commencement speech to graduates of Immaculata University.
Ryan Raburn homered twice for the second straight game and the Cleveland Indians hit seven home runs in all, routing the Philadelphia Phillies 14-2 Tuesday night.
- Lehigh County Couple Charged In Theft Of $854K From Township
- Mere Hints At New Plans From Buyer of Woodcrest Country Club
- Police Searching For 2 Suspects After Woman Calls 911 From Trunk Of Car
- Survey: 2013 College Grads Are An Average Of $35,200 In Debt
- Oklahoma Tornado Rated EF-4 By National Weather Service, Second Strongest Ranking
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...