For the first time since 1979, two St. Joe’s Hawks have been selected in the MLB Draft.
The Explorers’ success on the mound this year didn’t go unnoticed by pro scouts, as righthander Cody Weiss has been selected by Seattle in the 14th round of this week’s MLB Draft.
Cusick was selected by the Phillies in the 29th round of the MLB First-Year Player Draft.
Righthander Jordan Ellis was a standout pitcher at Radnor High School, and later on at Villanova University. He turned enough heads that the Phillies selected him in the 28th round of the June 2008 MLB Draft.
Click More to hear the Wild Thing..
Jesse Biddle remembers hearing the pop in his left elbow while having a catch with his father. It wasn’t a pleasant sound, like the explosive pop that occurs each time a Biddle fastball lands in […]
- Police: Suspect Drug Employee With Vehicle While Fleeing After Robbery
- Philadelphia Hosts US Mayors For Discussion on Technology and Government
- Hurricane Forecast: Another Busy Atlantic Season
- CDC Says Majority Of Sandy Victims Drowned
- City Council OKs Law Requiring Parental Supervision of Teens at Tanning Salons
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta