Chris keeps you up to date with the latest details of the scandal surrounding David Petreaus. He talks to Bradley Cooper about his new movie, Silver Lining’s Playbook, Secretary of the Commonwealth, Carol Aichele, about voter fraud in Philadelphia and Kat Cole, President of Cinnabon, about her appearance tomorrow night on Undercover Boss.
Hundreds of thousands of Americans still miffed about the outcome of last week’s presidential election are asking President Obama to allow their state to withdraw from the United States.
It is time to end the tax exempt status of religious organizations that advocated for a partisan candidate.
In no time, conservatives will be trying to hold back the smirks as these liberals slowly but surely realize what they’ve done to our country.
Chris reveals the latest details in the sexual escapades surrounding CIA Director David Petraeus and Elmo from Sesame Street, and he also discusses the stories of voter fraud coming out of Philadelphia.
When the deal is being made to change the tax rates and cut the deficit we must remember to keep our commitment to our veterans.
The day after the voters spoke in our democracy, Republicans sought to set aside the results and focus on winning next time. It is not just a losing proposition for Republicans, it is a losing proposition for America.
We had an election and absolutely nothing that matters has changed. Nothing!
Rove has managed to spin himself a personal fortune in national politics. His reputation, however, does not match his accomplishments.
Election Day 2012 coverage updated continuously throughout the day and night.
Today, Republicans feel a combination of confusion, disbelief, and anger as to how a slim majority of Americans can possibly want four more years of the Obama administration in the White House. To many, it seems inconceivable that people want to take a chance on more of the same.
After two years and more than two billion dollars spent, President Obama was returned to Washington with a clear mandate on the economy and the direction of the country.
Democratic campaign workers erupted in jubilation Tuesday night as the TV screen at President Barack Obama’s Philadelphia headquarters showed the president with enough electoral votes to be re-elected.
Ten years ago, Montgomery County was considered a Republican stronghold, but on Tuesday it was the Democrats who had the advantage across the county.
An election night watch party at the Crane Arts building in Kensington doubled as an interactive political art installation.
- 3 On Your Side: New Shore Rental Charge
- Couple With Down Syndrome Gets Surprising Offer From Same Movie Theater They Say Mistreated Them
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...