What led to the sudden change of heart is not clear.
Michael Frawley, who is in charge at the Atlantic Club, is optimistic. That casino is being purchased by an online gambling firm.
The president of an Atlantic City casino being bought by the world’s largest online poker company is urging Gov. Chris Christie to sign a bill legalizing Internet gambling in New Jersey.
One of the more troubled casinos in Atlantic City has bought itself a new financial lease on life with a deal approved by New Jersey’s Casino Control Commission.
- Hurricane Forecast: Another Busy Atlantic Season
- CDC Says Majority Of Sandy Victims Drowned
- City Council OKs Law Requiring Parental Supervision of Teens at Tanning Salons
- Police: Boy Chained To Table For Not Finishing Dinner
- Phila. Charter Schools Urge City and State To Increase Education Funding Citywide
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta