Chris recounts the available details of Mitt Romney’s lunch with President Obama yesterday and previews the President’s event today at a toy factory in Hatfield. He talks to Steve Cordasco about the impending fiscal cliff on Finance Friday, New Jersey State Senator Michael Doherty, CBS 3′s Beasley Reece, and Comedian Hal Sparks.
Chris recounts his evening buying Powerball tickets and a Christmas tree. He previews President Obama’s lunch with Mitt Romney later today and talks to Congressman Pat Meehan about the prospect of Republicans agreeing to raise taxes to avoid the fiscal cliff. He also debates whether any conditions should be placed on shore communities rebuilding after Hurricane Sandy.
“Since the residents of New Jersey are going to be asked to invest a lot into the restoration of these shore communities, I think once we restore these communities we should have free beach access for all the people,” says state senator Michael Doherty.
- American Cancer Society Chides New Jersey For Lack of Anti-Smoking Spending
- Chesco Company Says Its Anonymized Web Searches Gaining New Spotlight
- Blog: BJ's, Costco, Walmart - Services to Buy, Consider, or Skip
- Father, Son Acquitted Of Sex Trafficking After Prostitutes Testify On Their Behalf
- Technology Outage Leads To Delays At Philadelphia International Airport
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...