Research suggests that an electroencephalogram (EEG) can measure brain speed and serve as an indicator to predict memory problems.
Researchers studied the brains of more than 150 elderly individuals to determine whether amyloid beta plaques could be an indicator for Alzheimer’s.
According to researchers from Oregon, cognitive stimulation which involves structured activities in a group setting may be quite helpful for people with memory issues, alzheimer’s or dementia.
Perimenopause, the time just prior to menopause, is a disruptive stage of life for many women who experience unexpected symptoms including fatigue and memory loss.
Waking up from a coma with an unconventional therapy. It worked for one Chester County family. 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl shows you how it worked.
Boost your memory with help from a jellyfish. This could be a way to avoid those brain freeze moments we’ve seen recently from some politicians.
Researchers at Yale are looking at a very specific possible cause of Alzheimers.
Little changes in memory are as normal a part of the aging process as not jumping as high or running as fast.
by KYW’s medical editor Dr. Brian McDonough Over the past ten years there have been several major studies which recommend regular exercise for the elderly but many people refuse to take the advice.
- Disabled Vet Beaten, Robbed During Home Invasion In Northeast Philadelphia
- Electric Companies Prepare For Summer Usage Spike
- Gaming Board Official Concerned About Free On-Line Casino Games
- Governor Corbett Faces Off Against NCAA
- Philadelphia Police Fired At More Suspects, Last Year, Than In The Previous Two Years; Officials Blame Armed Suspects