A judge has ruled an auction house cannot sell Kobe Bryant memorabilia offered by the NBA star’s mother while courts sort out where the case should be decided.
O.J. Simpson will return next week to the Las Vegas courthouse where he was convicted of leading an armed sports memorabilia heist to ask a judge for a new trial.
If you buy a collectible, how do you know if it’s real and what can you do if it isn’t?
Experts say they’ve found one of the biggest, most exciting finds in the history of sports card collecting, a discovery probably worth millions.
In December of 1963, Deborah danced as a teenager on Dick Clark’s American bandstand. The couple met there in 1962. He watched the bands and she liked to dance.
The Sixers gave away pieces of the court Wilt Chamberlain scored 100 points on, and they’re getting big money on Ebay.
- Expert: ecoATMs Easy Money For Thieves
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Philadelphia
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...