Mayfair Tire Slashings
Alleged Mayfair tire slasher David Toledo remained in custody on Thursday — in lieu of 270-thousand dollars bail — after a judge rejected a defense motion for lower bail.
Bail for David Toledo, arrested on Wednesday, was set at $5,000 for each of the 54 counts against him — $270,000 total.
Mayfair residents woke up to an all-too-familiar scene this morning: slashed tires. At least seven vehicles were vandalized overnight.
- Analysis: Consequences Of A World Without Newspapers
- Annual Bike Ride Raises Funds To Preserve Land In Chester County
- Bala Cynwyd Library To Official Open Doors After Renovation
- Author Looks At Meaning Of Being Disabled, Strength Of Conviction
- Positively Philadelphia: A Brooklyn Flea Market Hops To Philadelphia