This gothic comedy is a gleefully gloomy celebration and takeoff of the 1931 classic, “Frankenstein.”
We generally think of movie franchises as dwindling in quality as the sequels mount up. But occasionally, as with this third trip to “Madagascar,” just the opposite is true.
Chris details the media’s obsession with Donald Trump and the birther issue. He talks to Ed Klein about his new best seller, The Amateur, Don Russell of the Daily News about Philly Beer week and Dick Morris about his new book, screwed.
“It’s a long-awaited return,” Mann Center president and CEO Catherine Cahill says. “We are thrilled that they will be with us for two special evenings both July 9th and July 10th.”
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Philadelphia
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...