“Spy: The Exhibit, The Secret World of Espionage” opens Saturday.
Former Delaware County Congressman Bob Edgar, who had been serving as president of the Washington D.C.-based good government group Common Cause died Tuesday morning in his home in the Watergate area.
Police are going over video that detectives recovered in the neighborhood.
They came from city schools, Philly suburban schools and even South Jersey to see the dress rehearsal of Opera Philadelphia’s production of Mozart’s “The Magic Flute” at the Academy of Music.
Sister Maureen Paul Turlish is active in the Philadelphia chapter of Voices of the Faithful, a national organization which represents nuns in the US.
Police commissioner Charles Ramsey held a press conference to announce that during an audit conducted last week the department learned that one of the 1,356 M-16 rifles given to the PPD by the federal government in 2009 is unaccounted for.
Sally McCabe, project manager for the Pennsylvania Horticultural Society’s “Garden Tenders” program, says gardeners can begin putting in their cool season crops now.
The dancers’ performance and the sounds of the bucket-drum ensemble, known as “Rumble,” were part of an arts awareness program being promoted by the University of the Arts.
The FBI is seeking the public’s help in finding a serial bank robber whom they believe hit at least four different banks in Bucks and Montgomery counties within the past several months.
Keith Fogg, who served more than 30 years in the office of the IRS’ chief counsel, says word that the government has placed liens against the transfer of properties to a family member and a female companion is a bit surprising only in how long it took.
Following in the example of the new Pope Francis, the Archdiocese of Philadelphia is reaching out to its neighbors to host what it’s calling an “ecumenical conversation.”
The victim’s suit says the Archdiocese of Philadelphia, the priest’s order, and the Bucks County DA’s office failed to act after she reported being assaulted by a priest at the National Shrine of Our Lady of Czestochowa, near Doylestown.
Crews this week begin nighttime and overnight work this week to expand Route 202 to six lanes in Chester County.
Pope Francis’ inclusion of women in a Holy Week ceremony that was previously reserved for men has agitated church traditionalists who are asking, what’s next?
Monday, April 15 is just 14 days away and the IRS says there are many of you who haven’t sent in your return.
- American Cancer Society Chides New Jersey For Lack of Anti-Smoking Spending
- Chesco Company Says Its Anonymized Web Searches Gaining New Spotlight
- Blog: BJ's, Costco, Walmart - Services to Buy, Consider, or Skip
- Father, Son Acquitted Of Sex Trafficking After Prostitutes Testify On Their Behalf
- Technology Outage Leads To Delays At Philadelphia International Airport
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...