“We’re working as a united front instead of a friendly rivalry that the contest has become over the past five years,” says Kim Kosko with the New Jersey Sea Grant Consortium.
The Wildwoods has won the “best beach in New Jersey” survey for the fourth time in five years. But the survey is being called “cockamamie” by Mark Soifer, public information officer for Ocean City.
- Child Struck By Car Waiting For Bus In Burlington County
- Blog: Virgin America Best, Spirit Worst in Consumer Reports Airline Ratings
- Ramsey: Internal Affairs Is Investigating Police Involved Shootings
- New Jersey Man Accused Of Defrauding FEMA After Sandy
- Allentown Firefighters Find Body In Burned Apartment
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos
- Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing
- Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The...