The label is called Strangefruit and the designer is Kristin Haskins Simms.
Ahhh, prom: the hair, the nails, the make-up, the date…and most importantly, the dress!
The Phillies, in partnership with the Macy’s department store chain, are hosting a design challenge for new uniforms for the Phillies ballgirls.
“An opera company needs to have a bigger footprint than what we have in the opera house, so we started thinking about ways that we could infiltrate the city.”
A bun in the oven doesn’t have to mean a kink in your style. Feel as beautiful as everyone says you look by shopping at one of the following stores.
- Expert: ecoATMs Easy Money For Thieves
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Philadelphia
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...