5:41 Chris talks about the successful Red Meat Tour stop in Cherry Hill last night with Jon Runyan. 5:46 10,000 members of the American Psychiatric Association will meet in Philadelphia this weekend to discuss tough questions […]
Sunoco is idling a refinery in suburban Philadelphia, and the company says about 490 layoffs are expected.
Sunoco says it will try to sell its refineries in Philadelphia and Marcus Hook, and if that’s not possible, they’ll be shut down next July.
Union workers gathered outside Sunoco’s annual shareholders’ meeting in center city Philadelphia to voice fears that the company may close its two area refineries.
- Emergency Drill To Take Place At Fairmont Station Of Broad Street Subway
- Bank Embezzler Pays Steep Prices After Lying Her Way To A 1 Day Sentencing
- Author Explains How To Cut Plastic Out Of Your Life
- Pennsylvania Indicting Grand Jury Option Used In Chester County Murder
- Free Library Of Philadelphia Works To Attract Millennials