By Jim Donovan: I’ve got some good news for air travelers. Airlines are getting better at making sure that your baggage arrives at your destination at the same time that you do! According to the […]
By Jim Donovan: Spirit Airlines has announced yet another round of fee increases related to luggage and at least one boost is a real doozy! You may recall that Spirit already charges passengers a fee […]
By Jim Donovan: Participating Goodwill stores in the Greater Philadelphia area have teamed up with AAA Mid-Atlantic for the 3rd annual luggage Trade-In/Trade-Up program. This initiative encourages the community to donate gently used luggage to […]
Between higher fees and frequent delays, if you ask most people, they’ll tell you flying isn’t what it used to be. Now some changes are coming next month that are supposed to protect us.
By Jim Donovan: You better pack light if your heading to Europe. Both United/Continental and Delta haved raised the fees they charge to check luggage on trans-Atlantic flights. You’ll still get to check your first […]
Maybe it’s the long lines or the extra fees, but it seems a lot of travelers think those airport luggage scales are incorrect. There’s reason to be skeptical.
The money might not have been dirty but a man trying to get more than $10,000 to Jamaica decided to use soap anyway.
By Jim Donovan: Delta Air Lines has launched a new online option that allows you to track your checked luggage. Passengers can follow their bags beginning when they are scanned at check-in, then can see […]
By Jim Donovan: Participating Goodwill’s in the Philadelphia (5-county) area have teamed up with AAA Mid-Atlantic for the 2nd Annual Luggage Trade-In/Trade-Up Program. This initiative encourages the community to donate gently used luggage to Goodwill […]
Chris discussed protestors in Wisconisn finally being removed from the capital building, New Jersey transportation employees being suspended for calling out sick to attend a protest and the TSA reaction to more carry on baggage. Chris talked to Steve Cordasco as part of Finance Friday and to Lou Dubois from Inc. Magazine about the potential NFL lockout.
By Jim Donovan: US Airways has raised the fee to check heavy luggage on its domestic flights to an extra $90 each-way, it used to be $50. The fee will be charged for bags that […]
- Child Struck By Car Waiting For Bus In Burlington County
- Blog: Virgin America Best, Spirit Worst in Consumer Reports Airline Ratings
- Ramsey: Internal Affairs Is Investigating Police Involved Shootings
- New Jersey Man Accused Of Defrauding FEMA After Sandy
- Allentown Firefighters Find Body In Burned Apartment
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos
- Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing
- Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The...