The suspect’s vehicle has been described as a clean silver or gray four-door sedan.
According to police, one worker has died while cleaning the inside of a water tank in Lower Providence.
The high temperatures caused a highly traveled section of Route 422 to buckle yesterday afternoon.
Firefighters have brought under control a fire that destroyed a mobile home in Lower Providence, Montgomery County.
Montgomery County authorities say they have broken up a multi-jurisdictional ATM skimmer scam landing five Bulgarian nationals behind bars on a $250,000 cash bail each.
- 2 Hospitalized After Early Morning Crash In Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Coffee Shop Employee Credited With Recognizing Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker
- Pennsylvania, New Jersey See Economic Boost From Giant Lottery Prizes
- Plane Makes Belly Landing In New Jersey After Departing From Philadelphia
- 2nd Annual Love Your Park Week Offers Plethora Of Events For All