Lower Providence Township
Police say five men in a white van attempted to lure a nine-year-old girl on Monday afternoon in Montgomery County, Pa.
Officials say crews are working to put out a fire at the Valley Forge Beef & Ale in Audubon, Montgomery County.
Six area police departments responded to a disturbance at Saint Gabriel’s Hall on Pawlings Road early Monday afternoon.
Flooding is expected along the Delaware and Schuylkill Rivers but also along the region’s moderately-sized creeks. In central Montgomery County, that means all eyes are on the Perkiomen and Skippack creeks.
Teachers in the Methacton School District, that covers Worcester and Lower Providence Townships, will not strike after a tentative agreement was reached following a contract dispute.
- Plenty To Do If You’re Staying In Town For Memorial Day Weekend
- Reproduction Of Historic Slave Ship Arrives At Seaport Museum
- Memorial Day Weekend: Jersey Shore’s First Big Test After Superstorm Sandy
- Historic Society Hill Church Prepares to Mark Its 250th Anniversary
- 1 Hospitalized In Police-Involved Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta