The light show, “Open Air” drew 17,000 people to the Benjamin Franklin Parkway before it closed, last month.
While the night sky will be a sight to see, a conservation group is very concerned about its effects on migrating birds, since they look to the stars to navigate.
Starting September 20th, the Benjamin Frankin Parkway is going to be lit up like never before.
You may have noticed it on your evening drive through Center City – that dazzling digital display along the Benjamin Franklin Parkway.
- Gun Rights Advocates March To Protest Philadelphia Ordinance That Bans Firearms On City Property
- NJ Mom Wants To Withdraw Guilty Plea In Kidnapping, Starving Of 8-Year-Old Daughter
- NJ Man Claims Share Of $198M Mega Millions Jackpot
- Man Arrested After Firing Shots At Stepdaughter, Police In North Philadelphia
- 3 Stabbed In 2 Separate Incidents In Philadelphia
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...