Efforts to combat dog fighting got a big boost in a New Jersey assembly committee, which has cleared a bill that tightens animal cruelty laws in the state.
Pennsylvanians are lining up to buy firearms in the aftermath of the Connecticut school shootings, but dealers say gun owners’ anxiety over a potential gun-control crackdown was driving up sales before the Sandy Hook massacre.
Human trafficking victims and their advocates plan to testify before an Assembly committee that’s due to consider legislation that aims to end the practice in New Jersey.
With the election six weeks away, voter ID is still an issue.
It’s now easier for New Jersey prosecutors to obtain convictions on vehicular homicide or assault by auto charges when drivers kill or injure someone while using a cellphone.
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – With the end of the college year in sight, it’s also wrap-up of the fourth year of a program bringing the Constitution to Camden. It’s the local arm of a national effort […]
- Disabled Vet Beaten, Robbed During Home Invasion In Northeast Philadelphia
- Social Security Administration Releases Annual List Of Most Popular Baby Names
- Powerball Ticket Worth $1 Million Sold In Montgomery County
- Police Tracking Latest Clues in Disappearance of College Student From Montco
- Pennsylvania Woman Charged With Texting Before Fatal Crash