The ribbon was cut and the new emergency room entrance was opened at St. Mary Medical Center in Langhorne.
A hospital in Langhorne, Bucks County is the recipient of a large grant, helping to support the expansion of its pediatric emergency care department.
The aftermath of Hurricane Sandy had some people who are still without power seeking refuge at the Oxford Valley Mall.
Several hundred strong, members of the Neshaminy Federation of Teachers walked across Woodbourne Road from Maple Point Middle School into Core Creek Park, where they heard from a number of leaders from other unions.
But school district officials say they are not sure if the school board will agree to those conditions.
There is no school for the 9,000 students in the Neshaminy School District as teachers are now on strike.
The ceremonial shovels went into the ground on Thursday at St. Mary Medical Center, marking the beginning of a yearlong, $22-million project that will expand the capacity of its emergency department.
A pro-life bus tour set up shop outside the Langhorne office of US Congressman Michael Fitzpatrick (R-Pa.) to thank the lawmaker for his vote to defund Planned Parenthood. Supporters of Planned Parenthood held their own rally nearby.
- Police Search For Missing College Student Headed Home To Montgomery County
- Gas Prices Expected To Drop As Summer Travel Season Nears
- Knife-Wielding Suspect Robs Mother, 7-Year-Old Son In Delaware
- Port Richmond Breast Cancer Walk Raises Big Bucks For Research At Local Hospitals
- Coast Guard Finds, Rescues Stranded Boater