Witness Lamont Lewis has admitted to committing 11 murders, including the arson murders of a witness’s family, but the defense contends he is lying about others to help himself.
Cooperating witness Lamont Lewis says he knew his role in the gang, and did it without question.
Lamont Lewis, 36, says he started cooperating with prosecutors to save his own life — to take the death penalty off the table.
Savage’s attorney, Christian Hoey, has made clear the defense will put prosecution witnesses on trial, particularly key witness Lamont Lewis, who has admitted his role in setting the arson fire.
- Father, Son Acquitted Of Sex Trafficking After Prostitutes Testify On Their Behalf
- Technology Outage Leads To Delays At Philadelphia International Airport
- Vandals Use Maple Syrup To Vandalize Pottstown Church
- Review Of Philadelphia Police Policies Gets Underway
- Judge Imposes Maximum Sentence On Man For Violent Robbery Of Elderly Woman
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...