It’s a tradition as old as the Mummers.
Students ranged from kindergartners to 4th graders. And after a brief fitting session, there were many happy customers.
As school gets back in session, vocational education is getting new respect. With college tuition high and entry level jobs still scarce, students are looking at training-for-employment. Automotive technology is an area where employers say hiring will be robust.
A web site that gathers car-buying data for consumers says buyers will only get a little more than five percent off the sticker price now, compared with about nine percent they got in late December.
The Philadelphia Auto Show will return to the Pennsylvania Convention Center beginning on Saturday.
This year’s show will take full advantage of the newly expanded Convention Center with more than one million square feet of space, plus an additional 500,000 square feet of related exhibit hall space, say organizers.
Toyota says its manufacturing operations won’t be back to normal until the end of this year, because of last month’s devastating earthquake and tsunami in Japan.
- Father, Son Acquitted Of Sex Trafficking After Prostitutes Testify On Their Behalf
- Technology Outage Leads To Delays At Philadelphia International Airport
- Vandals Use Maple Syrup To Vandalize Pottstown Church
- Review Of Philadelphia Police Policies Gets Underway
- Judge Imposes Maximum Sentence On Man For Violent Robbery Of Elderly Woman
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...