The former voice of the “Sesame Street” character Elmo is being sued by a man who claims the entertainer lured him into drug-fueled sex when he was 16.
Chris analyzes how he thinks Republicans need to adjust their presence inside of popular culture to win future elections and Marco Rubio’s answer to a question on the age of the earth. He talks to CBS Military Analyst Mike Lyons about the tensions in the Middle East, Tom McGrath from the Philly Post, Actor Charles Grodin and hosts the Piazza Pet of the Week.
Longtime Elmo puppeteer Kevin Clash resigned Tuesday from “Sesame Street” amid a second allegation that he sexually abused underage boys.
Chris discusses all the efforts to save Hostess and Twinkies, the free stuff people are able to find to make it though tough times and the uproar caused by Wal-mart and Target opening on Thanksgiving night. He also talks to Comedian Dom Irrera in advance of his shows at Helium Comedy Club this week.
Chris reveals the latest details in the sexual escapades surrounding CIA Director David Petraeus and Elmo from Sesame Street, and he also discusses the stories of voter fraud coming out of Philadelphia.
- Father, Son Acquitted Of Sex Trafficking After Prostitutes Testify On Their Behalf
- Technology Outage Leads To Delays At Philadelphia International Airport
- Vandals Use Maple Syrup To Vandalize Pottstown Church
- Review Of Philadelphia Police Policies Gets Underway
- Judge Imposes Maximum Sentence On Man For Violent Robbery Of Elderly Woman
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...