Attorney General Kathleen G. Kane says agents in the state have been getting numerous complaints about people –whether in person or on the phone – pretending to be employees of PPL or Duquesne Light.
A former state Senate leader and seven others have been charged in a “pay to play” case involving the Pennsylvania Turnpike, state prosecutors said Wednesday.
“What this bill does is it shows that the weight of a victim’s testimony is heavy,” Pennsylvania attorney general Kathleen Kane said.
Attorney General Kathleen Kane says Mexican drug cartels “are taking over neighborhoods” in Pennsylvania. State police commissioner Frank Noonan says ” we don’t see that.”
This is the second time that a British company has extended its bid to operate the Pennsyvlania Lottery since Pa. attorney general Kathleen Kane determined that the contract would violate the Pennsylvania constitution.
Kathleen Kane is asking for a budget increase to battle child predators and Mexican drug cartels, which she says are more violent than the better-known Colombian cartels.
Chris celebrates President’s Day with Independence Mall Park Ranger Ed Welch and talks to Jeff Roe and Michael Bronstein on the Monday Morning Matchup about the confirmation of Chuck Hagel and the scandal surrounding Bob Menendez. He also reviews Saturday Night Live’s parody of Marco Rubio, CNN’s coverage of the stranded cruise liner and New Jersey Senator Frank Lautenberg’s decision not to seek re-election.
This past week brought major developments in the local political scene.
Governor Tom Corbett says he’s reviewing his options now that the state attorney general has determined that he doesn’t have the authority to privatize the management of the Pennsylvania Lottery.
Philadelphia district attorney Seth Williams announced the arrest of a 32-year-old man who bought guns for a 16-year-old.
If you are among the 4,000 Pennsylvania residents who has a Florida-issued “concealed carry” weapon permit, you have four months to get one from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania or you will be in violation of the law.
Attorney general Kathleen Kane has appointed former federal prosecutor Geoff Moulton to conduct the investigation into how her predecessors, including Gov. Tom Corbett, handled the case.
With the man she’s pledged to investigate sitting in attendance, Kathleen Kane has been sworn in as Pennsylvania’s new attorney general during a ceremony in the state capitol rotunda.
Since Tom Corbett became governor, polls showed that many Pennsylvania voters questioned why Penn State pedophile Jerry Sandusky wasn’t arrested sooner, while Corbett was running the Sandusky investigation.
Governor Tom Corbett says he does not believe the GOP must make drastic changes in order to compete in future presidential elections.
- Review Of Philadelphia Police Policies Gets Underway
- Judge Imposes Maximum Sentence On Man For Violent Robbery Of Elderly Woman
- Car Carrier Crashes Into Low Clearance Bridge In Whitemarsh
- Man Shot By Police In Carney's Point After Car Stop
- Source: Federal Funds Might Be Made Available For Philadelphia Schools
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...