Philadelphia is one of the nation’s oldest cities, so it’s inevitable some of its iconic spots would carry a little lore.
Whether you’re looking for a family friendly show or an adult holiday revue, the Philadelphia-area theater scene has it all.
Philadelphia is one of the country’s oldest cities, and that shows up in its architecture.
From enormous board game pieces sprinkled throughout the city to a giant clothespin and something that looks like a huge tooth, there’s always something to see in Philadelphia.
Think you’ve seen it all? Think again! This fall, Philly’s museums are doing it up right with options everyone will love.
Whether your medium is visual arts, poetry or novel writing, many would-be artists just don’t know how to get their foot in the door. If that describes you, then read on, because one of these Philadelphia-area contests may be right for you.
Philadelphia is often thought of as a place to visit only for its historical significance, but as the nation’s fifth-largest city, it has much more to offer than that, including a thriving arts and culture scene.
If you want to see this art form of yesteryear combined with the social commentary and sensibilities of today, you should check out one of these Philadelphia events.
Philadelphia is a great place to see world-class musical performances. Whether you’re interested in strings, winds, piano, an ensemble or a full orchestra, there’s something amazing in store for you this fall.
Philadelphia is so renowned for hosting historical sites that are integral to the founding of this great nation that it’s easy to overlook the men and women who made them important. Find out who made this city what it is today.
Change up your routine a bit by attending one of these upcoming fall events in Philadelphia.
Have a more unique movie experience with a visit to one of the Philadelphia area’s independent theaters.
Art is a living, breathing thing that has something to say about the here and now, and you want to see it in its moment. If this describes you, you need to see exhibitions put on by living artists, and luckily Philadelphia is a great city for just that.
While theater choices in summer are limited, there are still fun events going on all over the Philadelphia area.
Philadelphia isn’t just America’s fifth largest city, it’s also iconic and full of history, which is perfect grist for filmmakers and film buffs alike.
- Brotherly Love: Chefs Compete In MANNA Guac-Off
- Montco Advocates For The Elderly Discuss State Funding Needs
- Delaware County Girl Takes Big Step Towards Recovery 1 Week After Lung Transplant Surgery
- Free Monthly Summer Concerts Announced For Race Street Pier
- With Gov. Corbett's Signature, Philadelphia Traffic Court Is Out Of Business
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...