Ryan Howard hit a two-run single in the 10th inning lifting the Phillies to a 4-2 win over the Arizona Diamondbacks Sunday.
Cliff Lee pitched seven scoreless innings and Jimmy Rollins drove in a pair of runs as the Phillies beat the Arizona Diamondbacks 3-1 Saturday night.
Chris gives updates on the fertilizer plant explosion in Texas and discusses the failure of the Toomey-Manchin compromise to pass in the Senate, as well as, CNN’s wrongly reporting an arrest in the case of the Boston Marathon bombing. He talks to David Keene, the President of the NRA, J.D. Mullane from the Bucks County Courier Times, former Secret Service Agent Dan Bongino, and body language expert, Dr. Lillian Glass.
Jonathan Papelbon says that things like the Boston Marathon explosions, along with more gun regulations, make his job scarier.
Cliff Lee allowed two hits in eight scoreless innings and the Philadelphia Phillies scored twice in the second inning to win their first game of the season with a 2-0 victory over the Atlanta Braves on Thursday night.
If you’re fantasy baseball draft hasn’t happened already, it’s going to be happening soon. Here’s a look at the top five players at each position.
Ruben Amaro says that Jonathan Papelbon blamed himself for not being more of a leader in 2012.
Phillies closer Jonathan Papelbon feels his team lacked leadership last season, and made it known to reporters on Friday.
Jonthan Papelbon says he’s yet to see any leadersip with the Phillies.
Baseball analyst says Ryan Howard’s contract is the third worst in all of baseball.
Jonathan Papelbon says that the Phillies would not allow him to take the anti-inflammatory Toradol.
The Philadelphia Phillies’ five-year reign atop the NL East is nearing an official end, and manager Charlie Manuel is evaluating the team’s needs for next season.
Chipper Jones hit a three-run homer off Jonathan Papelbon with two outs in the ninth inning, capping a five-run rally that sent the Atlanta Braves over the Philadelphia Phillies 8-7 on Sunday.
Roy Halladay outpitched Gio Gonzalez with seven solid innings and John Mayberry Jr. homered to lead the Philadelphia Phillies to a 4-2 victory over the Washington Nationals on Saturday night.
Cole Hamels tied a season high with 10 strikeouts and John Mayberry Jr. and Erik Kratz hit back-to-back home runs to help the Philadelphia Phillies beat the Milwaukee Brewers 4-3 Saturday night.
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- CBS Philly Stations Raise More Than $225,000 For Oklahoma Disaster Victims
- Local Eagle Scout Says Boy Scouts' Vote To Allow Gay Members Still May Generate Disconnect
- Corbett Says Latino Comment Taken Out Of Context
- Campbell Soup Buys Organic Baby Food Company
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta