As the final days of the presidential campaign of 2012 wind down, there is ongoing concern about what President Barack Obama’s law for requiring businesses to provide health care for its employees will do to small business owners.
The two presidential candidates were asked a question by CBS Local about Obamacare vs. Romneycare and asked them to talk about the similarities or differences between the two plans.
The Supreme Court justices are back in Washington, D.C., and after the stunt Chief Justice John Roberts pulled three months ago with the Obamacare ruling, I would prefer it was Diana Ross, Florence Ballard, and Mary Wilson coming into town instead.
The Supreme Court’s decision upholding the individual mandate and the Affordable Care Act amounts to rolling out the welcome mat for Big Brother to intrude on the lives of Americans.
Attorney General Eric Holder continued to show contempt of Congress in his remarks following the House vote to hold him “in contempt” for refusing to hand over documents associated with the Fast and Furious operation.
Chris reacts to the latest dust up between Newt Gingrich and Mitt Romney, he talks to Gregory Gianforcaro, a lawyer who specializes in child sex abuse cases, about Jerry Sandusky’s decision to waive his preliminary hearing, he responds to the NTSB suggestion to ban cell phones while driving and talks to Senator Pat Roberts about Jon Corzine’s testimony regarding the missing money from his firm MF Global.
Chris is angry about how the media is covering the rising energy prices, recaps the President’s Facebook town hall, examines the Philadelphia Orchestra’s bankruptcy and debates the designation of a hate crime. He talks to Fox News Senior National Correspondent, John Roberts, about Marcellus Shale drilling in Pennsylvania and James Babb, co-founder of Do Not Fly.
- Judge Imposes Maximum Sentence On Man For Violent Robbery Of Elderly Woman
- Car Carrier Crashes Into Low Clearance Bridge In Whitemarsh
- Man Shot By Police In Carney's Point After Car Stop
- Source: Federal Funds Might Be Made Available For Philadelphia Schools
- Pennsylvania Senate Republicans Unveil Liquor Reform Proposal
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...