John Brady, CEO of the Independence Seaport Museum, says Carnival Cruise Lines did the prudent thing not attempting to offload passengers.
The Independence Seaport Museum held its 2nd annual Seaport Parade of Lights Saturday night on Penn’s Landing. Tug boats and other vessels were lit up with festive lights and put on a show for spectators.
The process of transferring the USS Olympia to a new caretaker is moving forward.
Six groups vying to become custodian of an historic US naval cruiser now berthed in Philadelphia have passed the first hurdle in the takeover process.
The Independence Seaport Museum is hosting the Philadelphia Seaport Festival, a celebration of the city’s rich nautical history.
- Historic Society Hill Church Prepares to Mark Its 250th Anniversary
- 1 Hospitalized In Police-Involved Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta