Pennsylvania’s labor secretary told lawmakers on Tuesday that state police are investigating whether the state’s hotline for jobless benefits was sabotaged, even as she assured them that the problems plaguing it in recent months are improving.
- Powerball Ticket Worth $1 Million Sold In Montgomery County
- Police Tracking Latest Clues in Disappearance of College Student From Montco
- Pennsylvania Woman Charged With Texting Before Fatal Crash
- Budget Expert: Christie Revenues Off By Nearly $1B
- Disabled Vet Beaten, Robbed During Home Invasion In Northeast Philadelphia