African American community leaders, stood with the Mayor and police investigators to announce they have increased the reward in the case of the 5-year-old girl who was abducted from her West Philadelphia school last week, kept overnight and found at a playground the next day.
A voters’ rights group held a rally on Wednesday at a Penndot driver’s licensing center in center city Philadelphia, to get the word out about the new voter ID law.
The Philadelphia Branch of the NAACP is taking a new approach to fighting violence in the community by holding a conference on love and relationships.
The man’s family and the NAACP are calling for a federal investigation into the department’s use of deadly force against unarmed civilians.
After threat of a lawsuit by the local branch of the NAACP, Philadelphia City Council has agreed to expand the number of hearings into how the city will be redistricted in accordance with the latest census.
President Obama has been campaigning hard in heavily democratic cities like Philadelphia to rally the African-American vote.
- Dom Speaks With Pa. Senator Chuck McIlhinney About Liquor Bill
- Germantown High School Graduates Its Final Class Ever
- Lien Placed On Home Of Philadelphia Mayor For Failure To Pay PGW Bill
- Pregnant Woman In Serious Condition Following Triple Shooting in North Philadelphia
- City Council Probe Into Deadly Building Collapse Highlights Two Levels of Care By City
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...