The Los Angeles Kings are now in the Stanley Cup finals. People call them “Flyers West.” I really don’t know why this bothers me so much.
When Jaromir Jagr left three years ago to play in Russia, he thought his NHL career was over. At 39, Jagr is back and with something to prove.
The Flyers and van Riemsdyk announced the newson their Twitter feeds.
Brayden Schenn, Wayne Simmonds and Jakub Voracek say they’re ready to fill the void left by Mike Richards and Jeff Carter.
Chris announces that Ann Coulter will be the featured guest at the next Red Meat Tour Event. He talks to Steve Cordasco about the Presidents decision to tap the strategic oil reserves and to CBS 3′s Beasley Reece about the Flyers blockbuster trades.
The Philadelphia Flyers traded top goal scorer Jeff Carter and team captain Mike Richards in a flurry of moves Thursday afternoon.
Flyers captain Mike Richards and Defenseman Chris Pronger headline a list of five players that need offseason surgery.
In a season where winning the Stanley Cup was the only goal, the Philadelphia Flyers fell flat at the end.
Patrik Elias scored his eighth career hat and the New Jersey Devils kept their faint playoff hopes alive with a 4-2 victory over the Philadelphia Flyers on Friday night.
Ville Leino scored twice in the third period, and the Philadelphia Flyers rallied to beat the Pittsburgh Penguins 5-2 on Tuesday night and stay atop the Eastern Conference.
James Van Riemsdyk scored two goals in the first period and finished his first NHL hat trick in the third to help the Flyers remain alone atop the Eastern Conference with a 4-1 victory over the New York Islanders on Saturday night.
Jeff Carter scored two goals in the second period and the Philadelphia Flyers beat the Florida Panthers 3-2 Tuesday night.
Jeff Carter scored two goals and the Philadelphia Flyers beat the Edmonton Oilers 4-1 on Tuesday night to snap a season-high four-game losing streak.
Andrej Meszaros scored at 4:42 of overtime to lift the Philadelphia Flyers to a 4-3 win over the New York Islanders on Thursday night.
Claude Giroux and Daniel Carcillo scored second-period goals and the Philadelphia Flyers shook off an early deficit and beat the New York Rangers 4-2 on Sunday.
- Expert: ecoATMs Easy Money For Thieves
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Philadelphia
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...