According to a statement read in court, the alleged killer of a Children’s Hospital pediatrician says she pleaded for her life as he strangled her inside her Center City home in January.
Court documents show Jason Smith, accused of murdering a doctor in Center City, plead guilty to exposing himself during a road rage incident on I-95 last year.
“I know what Jason did is a horrible, horrible, thing,” said 59-year-old Kathleen McGrath, of Danboro, as she showed pictures from when she says she dated Sharon Smith; the mother of accused killer, Jason Smith.
Philadelphia police are now looking into the past of 36-year-old Jason Smith, who is charged with the murder of Dr. Melissa Ketunuti.
An argument between an exterminator and a center city doctor led to her gruesome death inside the basement of her home, police said Thursday.
- Cleanup Underway After Heavy Rain Causes Flooding In Shore Towns
- Police: Shoplifters Concealed $600 In Prescription Drugs Down Pants
- Car Crash Causes Hundreds of Residents To Lose Power In Bucks County
- Doctor Killed By Husband In NJ Murder-Suicide
- Dom Giordano Speaks To Gov. Corbett About Increase In Gas Prices Under Proposed Bill
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...