Look for these mainstream titles to open on theatre screens during the first few months of 2013.
Writer-director Wes Anderson is an acknowledged artist but an acquired taste. His latest will please his ardent admirers while drawing accusations from others of lavishing more attention on the props than on the characters.
- Port Richmond Breast Cancer Walk Raises Big Bucks For Research At Local Hospitals
- Coast Guard Finds, Rescues Stranded Boater
- Local Non-Profit Awards Scholarships To Young Social Activists
- Delaware Police Investigate Attempted Abduction Of 9-Year-Old Girl
- $590M-Plus Powerball: 1 Winning Ticket Sold In Florida