Two more Pottstown men have admitted their roles in a conspiracy to steal bronze vases from two cemeteries in Montgomery and Chester counties and then sell them for scrap in Philadelphia.
James Tidmore pleaded guilty to theft and conspiracy, admitting that along with two co-defendants he stole more than 200 bronze vases from Highland Memorial Cemetery in Pottstown and Mount Zion Cemetery in North Coventry Township.
- AAA: NJ Gas Prices Still On The Rise
- Archbishop Chaput Ordains 3 To The Priesthood For Archdiocese Of Philadelphia
- 2 Hospitalized After Early Morning Crash In Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Coffee Shop Employee Credited With Recognizing Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker
- Pennsylvania, New Jersey See Economic Boost From Giant Lottery Prizes