Chris analyzes why President Obama fails to embrace same sex marriage with the same zeal as Vice-President Joe Biden and other members of his cabinet. He talks to CBS 3′s Nicole Brewer in Ocean City, NJ as they vote whether or not to allow patrons to bring alcohol in restaraunts and to Beasley Reece about the suspensions to Cole Hamels and Claude Giroux.
Chris analyzes the fallout from Teamster President James Hoffa’s comments on Labor Day. He talks to Pat Meehan about the potential closing of two local Sunoco refineries and Dom Giordano about the strike by high school teachers at Catholic High Schools in Philadelphia.
Chris talks to Seth Everett about the Phillies, Kris Kobach about Kansas returning ObamaCare money and about Pat Toomey being named to the ‘supercommittee’
- Camden Man Pleads Guilty To Cashing Stolen Checks
- Fear Of Sandy Damage At Jersey Shore Leaves Rental Inventory On The Books
- Plenty To Do If You’re Staying In Town For Memorial Day Weekend
- Reproduction Of Historic Slave Ship Arrives At Seaport Museum
- Memorial Day Weekend: Jersey Shore’s First Big Test After Superstorm Sandy
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta