The 13th Street Empire is expanding a block.
Celebrate National Meatball Day on March 9 with some of the best available in Philadelphia. From the traditional meat and gravy to turkey and even tuna or veggie balls, there’s a meatball for everyone.
Both Alla Spina and Zeppoli made the magazine’s list of the nation’s 50 best new restaurants.
Chef Luke Palladino, of the Luke Palladino Restaurant at Harrah’s Resort, has been named “The Best Unknown Italian Chef in America.”
Neither visitors nor locals looking for a delicious Italian meal will go hungry in the City of Brotherly Love. Pile on the mozzarella and check out any of these must-try Italian joints the next time a marinara sauce craving strikes. Buon appetito!
- NJ Resident 1 Of 2 Winners For Mega Millions $190M Drawing
- Former Philadelphia Cop, Once Hailed As Hero, Charged With Raping 2 Women
- AAA: NJ Gas Prices Still On The Rise
- Archbishop Chaput Ordains 3 To The Priesthood For Archdiocese Of Philadelphia
- 2 Hospitalized After Early Morning Crash In Philadelphia