Find out more about Independence Blue Cross.
If you elect limited tort car insurance or that “state minimum” coverage which seemed like such a good deal at the time of purchase, vandalism to your car will not be covered.
Blood tests are vital for taking care of patients, and they’re usually covered by insurance. But what happens when the insurance company says no?
All over the region the clean-up is underway. Homeowners dealing with branches, limbs and downed trees of every shape and size. If you’ve experienced tree damage related to Hurricane Irene, 3 On Your Side’s Jim Donovan has information on filing an insurance claim for repairs.
Yesterday we were dealing with an earthquake. This weekend we may have to prepare for a hurricane. When a disaster strikes many of us come to rely on our insurance when we need to put the pieces back together.
CBS3′s Jim Donovan has compiled a hurricane preparedness list ahead of the expected landfall of hurricane Irene.
The company argues the international business should be exempted from new rules that require insurance companies to spend at least 80 cents of every premium dollar on health care, rather than marketing or profits.
The rates are rising dramatically in fighting breast cancer, but challenges remain.
Financial problems in a small New Jersey town have forced city officials to enact an ordinance that will charge residents for rescue services.
When was the last time you really looked over the paperwork that comes with your insurance bill? As 3 On Your Side’s consumer reporter Jim Donovan found, it could mean the difference between being covered and being dropped!
- Dom Giordano Speaks To Donald Rumsfeld About His New Book
- No Bail For Faith Healing Couple Charged In Son's Death
- Driver Charged With DUI In Fatal Hit-Run Of Teen In Hatfield Township
- Sex Offender Charged For Allegedly Having Child Porn In Delaware
- Many Hot New Prizes Up For Grabs In Boardwalk Games This Summer
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta