U.S. government debt is among the safest investments around, but with inflation peeking above its low yields, investors could actually lose money. However, there are reasons why they might still buy in.
Chris talks to Steve Cordasco on Finance Friday about unemployment and inflation. He talks to New Jersey State Senate Candidate and Olympic Medalist Carl Lewis about the controversey surrounding his campaign and to CBS 3′s Beasley Reece about Michael Vick’s return to Atlanta.
5:45 The Royal Wedding will be a drag on the British economy. 6:13 Grocers in Wisconsin are bracing for a protest from unions trying to link them to Governor Scott Walker. 6:41 Governor Tom Corbett […]
Happy April Fools Day. Chris welcomes mayoral candidate Milton Street into the Talk Radio 1210 studio. He gets ready for Phillies Opening Day with Beasley Reece, talks to Steve Cordasco on Finance Friday and talks to Congressman Steve King about the lastest in the budget battle.
Chris discussed the President’s reaction to Japan and Libya, why and extreme exposure to radiation may be good for you and reviewed his NCAA Tournament bracket. Steve Cordasco was in studio for Finance Friday. Have a great weekend.
- 1 Hospitalized In Police-Involved Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta