Former Triton High School teacher Nick Martinelli pleaded guilty Thursday to one count of fourth-degree hindering apprehension.
On Monday, the former principal and two teachers at Triton High School in South Jersey took a plea deal from prosecutors in a sex scandal and alleged cover-up that rocked Runnemede last year.
- NJ Resident 1 Of 2 Winners For Mega Millions $190M Drawing
- Former Philadelphia Cop, Once Hailed As Hero, Charged With Raping 2 Women
- AAA: NJ Gas Prices Still On The Rise
- Archbishop Chaput Ordains 3 To The Priesthood For Archdiocese Of Philadelphia
- 2 Hospitalized After Early Morning Crash In Philadelphia