Last year, it was estimated that $20 billion spent on pet food alone, an all-time high. But as 3 On Your Side consumer reporter Jim Donovan finds, there are ways to dish out Fido’s favorite food for a little less scratch.
- Plane Makes Belly Landing In New Jersey After Departing From Philadelphia
- 2nd Annual Love Your Park Week Offers Plethora Of Events For All
- NJ Resident 1 Of 2 Winners For Mega Millions $190M Drawing
- 1 Dead, 1 Hospitalized After 2 Separate Overnight Shootings In Philadelphia
- Activists Work To Spread The Word On The 175th Anniversary Of The Burning Of Pennsylvania Hall