Neil Young and Crazy Horse will perform a Superstorm Sandy benefit concert in Atlantic City.
A central New Jersey town has disciplined four volunteer firefighters who went to the Jersey shore after Superstorm Sandy.
Two new polls show New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is more popular than ever after Hurricane Sandy.
The Dave Matthews Band is giving $1 million to help Superstorm Sandy recovery efforts.
A New Jersey judge has ruled that displaced voters who could not get through when they requested ballots by fax or email Tuesday can still vote.
Small business owners in New Jersey who were impacted by Hurricane Sandy have the opportunity to join a conference call Thursday with Governor Chris Christie and officials from FEMA.
The following is an announcement regarding the re-entry into Seaside Heights, New Jersey, a town hit hard by Hurricane Sandy.
Officials said there was some confusion among voters about whether the election is still being held Tuesday due to the damage inflicted by the storm, and they realize that voting is probably “the last thing” on the minds of weather-weary residents.
Lower Merion Township has opened multiple warming stations throughout the township due to power outages caused by Superstorm Sandy.
Thank you Delaware Valley for your generosity during the Operation Brotherly Love: Sandy’s Aftermath Phone Bank.
It does indeed look like there is a chance that a storm forms off the southeast coast late Tuesday and then moves northward. The question is: Where does it go after that?
New Jersey state officials say they are extending the deadline for mail-in ballots and will deploy military trucks to serve as polling places on Election Day in storm-battered communities.
There are almost 200 similar stories in this Red Cross shelter at Burlington County College in Pemberton where an overflow of evacuees from Ocean County are now staying.
Governor Chris Christie Thursday announced that he has granted the Atlantic County government’s request to rescind the mandatory evacuation order for many Jersey shore communities.
Officials announced Thursday that New Jersey State Police will be deployed to barrier islands that were affected the most by superstorm Sandy to support local and county agencies.
- Blog: Virgin America Best, Spirit Worst in Consumer Reports Airline Ratings
- Ramsey: Internal Affairs Is Investigating Police Involved Shootings
- New Jersey Man Accused Of Defrauding FEMA After Sandy
- Allentown Firefighters Find Body In Burned Apartment
- Local Unions Protest Outside Nutter's Conference Of Mayors
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos
- Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing
- Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The...