Holy Redeemer Hospital
While many do have the flu, there are other viruses making the rounds.
The proposed merger became a lightning rod for criticism after Abington Hospital said it would no longer provide abortion services.
Dr. Vivian Greenberg calls a plan to provide abortions off-site “unacceptable,” and says it’s not a safe option — especially for doctors.
Rutgers-Camden Law Professor Rand Rosenblatt thinks fewer and bigger health systems is the way of our medical future.
The community is hoping to turn up the heat on Abington Hospital, following word that the secular medical facility plans to stop performing abortions after it merges with Holy Redeemer Health System.
If you are sniffling and sneezing more this winter season than last year, it is not your imagination.
If you feel as if you’ve been sick for weeks, you could have a virus that’s been going around and around.
- Delaware County SPCA Offering Free Pet Adoptions For Vets And Military Families
- Google To Roll Out New Feature That Allows Users To Send Money Via Gmail
- Nutter's Tax Plan For Philadelphia School Funding Introduced in City Council
- State Police: Missing Montgomery County College Student Found Safe
- Officials: At Least 1 NJ Bar Under Investigation Served Fake Alcohol To Customers
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta