Holy Family University
Archdiocesan officials announced Wednesday that starting in the fall, Archbishop Ryan High School seniors will have the opportunity to take college level courses taught by Holy Family University professors on the Ryan Campus.
A Holy Family University professor is opening a new art exhibit that protests gun violence in Philadelphia.
Chris discussed the firefighters union endorsement of Milton Street for mayor, a rower that helped rescue a driver that crashed into the Schyukill and talked to Chris Butler about how a shutdown would effect the economy.
A former college basketball player who was shoved to the ground in a videotaped incident that led to his coach’s resignation faces a felony theft charge after police say he swiped two beverages from a concession stand during a Phillies game.
Holy Family University is hosting a free seminar Friday morning on the benefits of doing business in the Pacific Rim.
The Tigers will open things up on Friday in the Division II NCAA Tournament against a familiar foe: conference rival Goldey-Beacom College.
By Bill Campbell: Maybe it’s true that most of us do manage to acquire our 15 minutes of fame, but for Matt Kravchuk, it might have seemed like 15 seconds. He is the Holy Family University basketball player who, given a chance to reconsider, might have come to a different conclusion.
The embattled basketball coach at Holy Family University, who came under fire after a videotaped incident at practice, has resigned.
The Philadelphia District Attorney’s office has announced no charges will be filed against the Holy Family University basketball coach caught on tape mixing it up with a player during practice.
The dispute between the suspended Holy Family basketball coach and a player is now in the hands of the Philadelphia District Attorney.
The attorney for a basketball player at Holy Family University in Northeast Philadelphia says they’re looking for answers after his client says he was assaulted by the coach during a practice late last month.
It’s part of the daily routine for many young people, but a group of students at Holy Family University are going Facebook-free for 30 days.
In local Division II basketball, the Holy Family women’s team is once again one of the nation’s dominant teams.
- Police Release Surveillance Video Of Suspect In Fatal Stabbing Of Fruit Vendor
- Cherry Hill Country Club Sold For $10.1 Million
- CBS Philly Stations Kick Off The Summer Live From Atlantic City
- 3 On Your Side: Homes Selling That Weren't On The Market
- Survey Finds Philadelphia-Area Residents Eager To Revisit South Jersey Shore
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing
- Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The...
- 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy... 6 Foods For Healthy Hair,... Famous Women Who Underwent...