What can you legally take with you from a hotel room?
The 64th edition of the Philadelphia Writers’ Conference is this weekend at the Holdiay Inn, 4th and Arch.
Late Tuesday, sources told Eyewitness News, a second victim came forward in the case against a popular South Philadelphia baseball coach.
This time, says state Health Department spokeswoman Christine Cronkright, the issue involves an international traveler who was in Philadelphia August 14th through the 17th.
The local branch of the NAACP is accusing a South Philadelphia hotel of discrimination, for allegedly asking that the attached restaurant not schedule any hip-hop parties.
- Local Red Cross Sends Help To Oklahoma Tornado Disaster Area
- 2 Injured After Car Slams Into Wall Outside Yeadon Fire Department
- Study: Obesity Rates Highest Among Transportation Workers
- Penalty Phase Begins In Kaboni Savage Murder Case
- Judge To Decide In Several Weeks Whether To Throw Out Corbett’s Case Against NCAA
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...