The number of Americans infected with HIV is holding steady according to a new government report released today. But that’s not the situation in Philadelphia.
This Thursday, over 200 restaurants will be participating in Dining Out for Life, benefiting thousands of people living with HIV and AIDS.
A new study suggests changing organ transplant laws so that donors infected with HIV could give their organs to patients with HIV. Local stakeholders view the recommendation with caution.
A handful of activists conducted a small demonstration on Thursday outside Philadelphia City Hall, demanding that the Nutter administration include money in its upcoming budget for housing those suffering with HIV/AIDS.
A new report suggests those living with HIV may be at an increased risk for other illnesses.
A new government study calls the rate of HIV infections in parts of cities like Philadelphia an “epidemic” but a local AIDS services organization says that’s not news to them.
by KYW’s medical editor Dr. Brian McDonough I have been covering medical developments since the early days of HIV and aids.
by KYW’s Karin Phillips The slow economy is causing cuts in government funding for anti-HIV drugs. New Jersey is one of eleven states either closing programs or cutting eligibility rolls. At least eleven states around […]
- Sisters Ejected From King Of Prussia Mall Over Profane Cancer Hats
- Pedestrian Struck, Killed By SEPTA Train Near Philmont Station
- Italian Artist's Mosaic Tile Pieces On Display At Pennsylvania Convention Center
- SEPTA Police Chief Tweets Picture Of Alleged Phone Snatcher
- Report Urges End To Automatic Teacher Tenure In Philadelphia Public Schools
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...