The Settlement Music School received a grant from The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation to provide music training to children from low-income families.
Nearly three years after breaking ground, a prominent Philadelphia-area music school will be dedicating its new building in Montgomery County later this week.
- Disabled Vet Beaten, Robbed During Home Invasion In Northeast Philadelphia
- Electric Companies Prepare For Summer Usage Spike
- Gaming Board Official Concerned About Free On-Line Casino Games
- Governor Corbett Faces Off Against NCAA
- Philadelphia Police Fired At More Suspects, Last Year, Than In The Previous Two Years; Officials Blame Armed Suspects