We are a nation on the run, but unfortunately not a nation that runs or even walks much. We are on the run in our cars to a large extent and we don’t often exercise or eat right.
When you see the word “organic” on a food label, what it means and what it says to you are apparently two different things.
Airport food has improved over the years and there are now healthy choices at most major hubs.
Chef Marc Vetri stopped by Cristo Rey Philadelphia High School in North Philadelphia, which is affiliated with his Vetri Foundation healthy eating program called “Eatiquette.”
If you’re looking to lose weight and feel better, it may not simply be a matter of eating less and exercising more.
Cranberries are flavorful, famously good for you and they’re native to our area, making them a natural for Thanksgiving.
According to a report, a diet consisting of fruits and vegetables and soy is an excellent defense against cancer.
Vinny and Jimmy Iovine from Iovine Brothers stopped by Talk Philly with information on living healthy through healthy eating.
You can lead a student to fruits and veggies, but can you make him eat?
“It’s all in the messaging,” says Sandy Sherman, director of nutrition education for the Philadelphia-based Food Trust.
Adding almonds to your diet won’t stop the weight loss and will help your heart, according to a study by doctors at Temple University’s Center for Obesity Research and Education.
“That’s not to say we won’t still see pizza. But you’ll see a whole-grain crust. You’ll see low-fat cheese. You’ll see low-sodium tomato sauce. You’ll see a salad alongside of that pizza,” USDA undersecretary Audrey Rowe says.
Fooducate lets you scan an item’s bar code to see how it was graded on its nutritional value.
It is the second week of the new year and already you have probably broken that resolution to eat healthy. A dietician at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital offers some tips, including the fact that you should stay away from fad diets.
A program in Camden, NJ is helping elementary school kids learn about nutrition in the classroom.
- Dom Speaks With Pa. Senator Chuck McIlhinney About Liquor Bill
- Germantown High School Graduates Its Final Class Ever
- Lien Placed On Home Of Philadelphia Mayor For Failure To Pay PGW Bill
- Pregnant Woman In Serious Condition Following Triple Shooting in North Philadelphia
- City Council Probe Into Deadly Building Collapse Highlights Two Levels of Care By City
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...